Tuesday, March 23, 2010

FROG DISSECTION


Last week, we dissected frogs in out green science class. Personally, I really enjoyed the dissection. I loved the feeling of looking at the frog up close and I even felt better cutting it up. I really loved how in just a couple of minutes I was able to learn all the major functions and parts of a frog. Others may have hated this activity while I thought it was the most fun I had all year so far. Dissections are so fun and easy for me to conduct because I like to open and explore. This dissection helped me learn about the frog and all of its systems and functions. I am very sad that this was our last dissection because I highly enjoyed dissections and learning throughout that method was very easy for me.


:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment