Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Camden Aquarium


Last Friday, we visited the Camden Aquarium and saw many animals that lived in the sea.I am very glad that I got to go on this trip because it gave me a once in a lifetime experience. I enjoyed the time spent with my unit mates along with the discoveries I made. We all went and touched a shark which was very cool and interesting. I got to see animals that I didn't even know existed and that was very fascinating! That trip could never be replaced with anything else due to the fact that we had fun AND learned about sea/water animals. the part that was really cool was the shark tunnel because all the sharks were swimming around you and I felt as if I was swimming with them. I hope that everyone learned at least one thing from this whole trip because it was truly extraordinary and amazing. Once again, our unit trip to the Camden Aquarium was phenomenal and so much fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment